Maintenance request form
IMPORTANT: If you are experiencing emergency maintenance issues, please use the following these steps!
Ensure the Issue is classified as an Emergency. Under the Residential Tenancies Act, the emergency maintenance criteria is as follows:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.
If the problem is occurring during business hours, please get in contact with us straight away. If it is outside of business hours or we are unable to take your call, please contact the following relevant tradesman:
Name: Jackson Electrical NQ
Phone: 0411 522 361
Name: Rolly’s Electrical
Phone: 0410 375 098
Name: One Touch Plumbing & Gas
Phone: 0459 997 743
Name: GNL Plumbing
Phone: 0458 112 062
PLEASE NOTE: It is your right as a tenant to call a tradesman to your property to attend to emergency maintenance and the owner is responsible for the charges: HOWEVER, please ensure this is definitely considered an emergency BEFORE calling out a tradesman. If a tradesman attends, and it is not an emergency or something you could have fixed yourself or you have caused, you will be responsible for any costs associated with the request.
It is a legal requirement that any emergency maintenance is reported in writing, regardless of whether you have spoken to us over the phone.
Please ensure you also submit an online request (above) with all the relevant information.