Why choose us?
The excellence method
At Excellence Property Management, we combine our method and systems, with excellent people who are trained and educated in the industry to ensure you receive only candid advice and service.
We know that we cannot be all things to all people.
Our method and systems just wouldn’t work if we tried to manage any property, for any owner, to any tenant. A mismatch of expectations within and between these relationships may result in the experience of poor service and the possibility of a lower rental return.
After all, we know genuine and honest relationships are crucial to business success and customer satisfaction.
We employ excellent people to manage excellent properties, for excellent owners and seek excellent tenants to ensure your investment property receives the best return it possibly can.
We call this the excellence method and this ethos guide all processes and relationships within our system of property management.
Who is an excellent owner?
In order for us to manage your property effectively, we must have your trust. If you are unable to trust our systems and advice, we cannot manage your property effectively and achieve your desired outcomes. At the end of the day though, if you’re not able to trust us, there is probably no point in paying us to do the job.
Guidelines for excellent owners:
- Owners who can trust us and are prepared to listen to our advice
- Owners who understand and appreciate that excellent tenants will provide the best return on investment and therefore need to be treated well
- Owners who are prepared to maintain their property to a required standard and allow us to do this within the timeframes we promise to our tenants
- Owners who do not engage directly with their tenants
Who is an excellent tenant?
Many owners end up losing thousands of dollars on their investment properties each year because they have either taken the risk of allowing a tenant into their property who was not a suitable applicant. Or even worse, their property manager advises them to accept an unsuitable tenant just to get the rental income.
Excellent tenants are a huge asset because a good tenant will give the best possible return on your investment. Whenever we are assessing whether to place a tenant into your property or keep an existing tenant after their initial lease has expired, we identify whether they have the qualities of an excellent tenant.
Guidelines for excellent tenants:
- Tenants who have realistic expectations of you as the owner
- Tenants who respect us as their property manager, the property and you as the owner
- Tenants who pay their rent on time
- Tenants who look after your property and have it well presented for inspection
- Tenants who report the required maintenance to us through our online maintenance system
- Tenants who are willing to self-help when required (for example: troubleshooting maintenance before expecting a tradesman to attend at your cost)
What is an excellent property?
In order for us to get your property the best possible return on investment, we must have an excellent property to work with. When you have an excellent property, you are able to attract excellent tenants quickly and keep them happy which closes the loop on the best return on investment strategy.
Our guidelines for an excellent property are as follows:
- Properties that are well presented and well maintained (or properties that can be brought up to this standard)
- Properties that are well-marketed to attract an excellent tenant
- Properties that are located within our areas of service
Do you have a property you’d like us to manage?
Refer a friend and receive a $200 gift card!*
*Terms and conditions apply.